Tuesday, May 6, 2008

American Idol, Why Not Just Call it Tonight? David Cook is the BOMB!

It's Idol night - I am supposed to be live bloggin it - but I had to put the three year old to bed and hubby is working, no tivo or dvr or anything so.... I have had to pick up bits and pieces.

David Cook is still ruling as far as I am concerned... and poor ole Jason Castro -- I believe he is a goner.

Wish I could have been more in depth -- but it is what it is - I agree with Simon, on everything tonight.

Who should go based on tonight? Jason
Who will go? I believe it will be Jason, but Syesha has been in the bottom two an awful lot, so who really knows. I just believe the final two with be David and David.


Living Happily Ever After
Beverly

4 comments:

The Gang's Momma! said...

Glad to mention you - I've thoroughly enjoyed this interchange we've got going on and I spoke truthfully! I need the encouragement to look for the positive and the blessings and I always read your blog with a smile.

And yes, David was awesome tonite. Can you believe, some people think he's arrogant? I've been talking with friends and heard that a couple times. I didn't LOVE last night's performances, but I'm not a huge fan of either of those songs either . . . But he sure looked the part, didn't he :)

cjnsmom said...

I have to say that I think the "OTHER" David is going to win hands down. I really think the people buying more records now are the "Hannah montana" group and I can just imagine all the young girls calling and voting as many times as they can.
I do think that David Cook does seem a little bit arrogant but we will see:)

Beverly said...

Well, cjnsmom, I will agree that probably David A would/will win. I think that is just the way the show works and honestly it has been really good for Clay, and Bo - who were both the better talented of their final two and both are doing really well. I honestly don't think David C is arrogant, I think he is really talented and original and seems geniuely humble when he hears the judges (PAULA) gush. I am sure he knows, like the rest of us, that he is by far the most talented on the show - a tad bit of pride has been earned,just my opinion. I really hope that he actually does not win, therefore, able to work independantly of the show's contract -- I think he will do well - no matter what.
Thanks for reading and commenting. I love the discussion!
Bev

The Gang's Momma! said...

Here's a great link to an article I read this a.m. when following up with Jason getting booted (finally!). Thought you might enjoy it :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24502333/