Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Monday, A Tuesday and a Lovely Bandana

The one good thing about having a blog...I can leave and return whenever the inspiration hits. The only downside to this is that I don't know if I have any readers left out there... but if I do...YAY -- here's a blog post!!!

So - the weekend was kinda yucky -- and truthfully when Monday rolled around I felt horrible, had a tiny fever and a big ole sore throat...so I opted to cash in a sick day and lay around the house. It was, in a word, HEAVEN! The rain was outside, the warm was inside, I had a comfy couch, a sweet blanket and peace and quiet. Oh - and a great book to read, cause really daytime tv is not what it used to be!! I even had two companions -- who were De-LIGHTED that I was at home with them during the day....
See...they were thrilled! 

I have often said I wanted a nanny cam so I could see what these two do during the day while we are all at work/school. I think it is safe to say that my viewing would be quite boring. 

The day was delightful for me, quite healing and by the time school let out - I was rested and restored and ready to spend the afternoon doing laundry, cooking dinner and helping out with 5th grade homework. 

Now it is Tuesday and since I was feeling so good and ready for the day, I was immediately called about five minutes after I got to work to come get my sweet girl - she was feeling bad!

Once again I am happily entrenched on the couch - enjoying some tv time. A co-worker mentioned that The Voice was on last night - I missed it, so I decided to check it out today thanks to ON DEMAND!

The first contender was a woman from Nashville - who can SING, ya'll. I did notice something in her outfit that looked quite familar...I took a screen shot -- and compared it to a photo I had...see if you can see it.. 

Harlan is hoping Sarah wins...he likes her style! 

Living happy in the moment!
Bev

No comments: