Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol Live Bloggin

Okay - I seriously wrote down the whole show -- I mean, I have every comment, every thought I had during the entire hour -- which was hard for me - cause I am not a big Mariah fan -- sorry world, just never joined that bandwagon. But as I sit here to blog it all - there is really only one thing I want to say --- are you ready.....

DAVID COOK ROCKS! HE IS AWESOME! I THINK ONE OF, IF NOT THE BEST,MOST TALENTED CONTESTANTS ON AMERICAN IDOL - EVER!

I mean, totally, people - he totally blew me away last night. I actually HATE the song he sang - always have - every time I ever heard it I changed the station - faster, than fast. BUT his version of Always Be My Baby - I would totally buy the album, buy the ringtone, program it into my computer to play automatically when I log on - whatever - it was awesome, he was awesome and there really is nothing to be said about the show last night other than that!

Oh, and Syesha - Bye, Bye!

Thanks for reading, ya'll!

Living Happily Ever After,
Beverly

5 comments:

Kate said...

Yup, cue the confetti, David Cook wins!

I can't find my blog said...

Yep, he did great last night. I still love Jason too, though!

The Gang's Momma! said...

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, he rocks. Rocks in all the best possible ways. Cute, humble, tender, killer hair cut, great voice, it's all there. Cannot wait till he wins :)

Mamacita said...

David C. definitely rocks, no doubt about it. :)

cjnsmom said...

I have to say that my vote is for the young kid. He makes you want to adopt him he is so darn cute and you know all the young girls are voting like crazy for him:)