Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fashionistas Look Out...

Yesterday was another quiet day at the manor house...we did manage to make an outing to the gparental units house and to eat lunch with them at Pizza Hut.

When we got home... I was treated to a fashion show! Please guard your heart for the cuteness to follow in these pictures...

Our model is wearing a soccer shirt, denim shorts and black leggings...


Next our model is wearing the same shirt and denim shorts, but we have made a change to include white tights and gold sequined shoes as part of the ensemble...And you are probably wondering why her face is significantly cut from these pictures...well, she insisted that I not take a picture of her face because her eyelash (interpret this as "eye shadow") had rubbed off and she didn't want to have her picture taken without it!!! Heaven help me.

Living Happily in the Moment!
Bev

2 comments:

cewmont said...

I'm loving it! Excellent how she can mix and match to make a different look. does her school have a uniform or will she get to express her creativity and personality through fashion at school as well?

The Gang's Momma! said...

Loverly!

And just you wait - LadyBug has recently taken to doing her hair 3 or 4 times every morning (at about 20 minutes each time!) before she deems herself ready. Sometimes complete with total wardrobe changes to accommodate the new 'do. OY!

It's my mother's revenge, coming to haunt me in the person of my sweet daughter. Mom cackles at me, and I get no sympathy from her. WHATSOEVER. UGH.