Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday, Monday...

There is not much to report this Monday morning after a lazy weekend. We are taking it easy this week as it is the last official week of "our" summer. I am pretty much happy to do whatever my little darling wants to do and this morning that included sleeping until 10 AM. It must be a childhood phenomena that a child who has awakened at 6:30 AM pretty much the whole summer is now, on the last week prior to starting 13 (at least) consecutive years of higher learning, sleeping until 10 AM. She has done it all weekend and once again today... it is crazy!

I am sure this week the posting will be spare and light...but hold on cause the most emotional week ever is happening here next week.

Ya'll enjoy the day and the week. I will see you next week, I'll be the one crying and staring in disbelief that my baby is walking, talking and heading to kindergarten!!

Living Happily in the Moment!
Bev

No comments: