Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July!



Okay -- here's the truth...I can't decide which picture I like better, so I just posted all of our Sunday Morning before July 4th, pictures.

 My daughter has discovered curlers...help us all! The tomboy with the curls...it is a most interesting combination, but I must admit - I love it.  I love that she wants curly hair (like me) and I love it that she is excited about making herself look presentable before leaving the house!!

We will have a quiet 4th of July, gearing up for our family trip to the birthplace of our nation in a few days...

Have a Happy 4th of July from our house to yours!
Bev

1 comment:

The Gang's Momma! said...

So cute! We had some fun 4th fashion goin on here, too :)

and YAY! for trips to the birthplace of our nation ;)