Thursday, February 11, 2021

 I haven't been here in a bit. 

Hello! 

I had a friend message me that he had been on the site and read some of the posts. Made me smile -- and then made me grimace. I got to thinking perhaps the blog has gone down the sad road and never come back to the happy.  

The name of the blos is HAPPY in the MOMENT!  So - I want to spread some happiness sround here.  

And I am.

Happy.

Life is good - I have a great job, with people I adore and work that is meaningful. I have a beautiful daughter who is the joy of my life.  I have friends that are family...I've even managed to go out on a few dates and have put my fisging pole back in the water and maybe one day I'll hook that someone special.. 

Yes, there has been sad. Yes, there has been tragic. But yes, I survived... and now I thrive. After every storm there is the sunshine. And the soaked earth becomes fertile ground for new growth. That is where I am today - new growth, sunshine... Happy, Just Because.  




  



No comments: